onsdag den 30. november 2011

Theme-parties

Theme-parties are one of my favourite kind of parties, I love how the guests are challenged to find a costume to fit the theme and to surprise them with fun and game in the spirit of whatever theme is chosen. I have hosted a few theme parties in my life and I plan on many more, a classic is the bad-taste party, everyone has some ugly outfit in the closet or can put several items together to clash completely or if none of the options are there, there are always second hand shops filled with items that had their purpose along with a reason why they were discharged. Halloween parties are another of my favourite and as the American holiday makes it's entry to the European marked a lot of new ideas for decoration and games are shared and invented. One has to love the internet for giving us the ability to share such things and ideas with each other, across oceans and continents. If I had the chance I would make all my parties theme parties, every birthday and holiday. I find that when people are pulled out of their normal comfort zone they tend to open up in different ways and enjoy them selves on a whole new level. Not to mention, the pictures taken will bring smiles for years to come.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar