fredag den 27. januar 2012

10 reasons Steve shouldn't marry me

None of us are perfect and I do believe that if either one or both were, we wouldn't be together :P

1) I do not wash his dirty clothes if they are not in the hamper...

2) Dinner is only cooked and ready for him when he gets home if I'm bothered (and have time of course)

3) I ridicule him, at home, in public, in front of his family and as often as I can

4) I don't feel bad if the baby and I take up all the space in the bad so he's left to sleep in Kate's room or on the couch

5) I am teaching our son to say 'Papa' so he will call for him at night and not me = more sleep for me!

6) I punch him at night when he snores and kicks him in the morning to get him out of bed

7) I have no problem in shrugging my shoulder when he mentions something that needs doing and replying: "Well, I haven't had the time..."

8) I tell him openly if I have a problem with him, his friend, his family but gets really defensive if he says something less than positive and praising about mine

9) Even though we're not married he hears "I am your wife - I'm the greatest good you're ever gonna get!" at least once a week.

and finally - the ultimate reason why he should not marry me:

10) I'd choose our son, his daughter, my cat or a chicken kebab (if hungry) over him any day of the week!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar