mandag den 23. januar 2012

About sleep and teeth and the couch

For the last couple of days Quinten have not slept well, he's got a bit of a blocked nose, teeth on the way (I think) and a bit of a flue so he's not feeling so well and cannot breathe properly. For the last two nights Steve has fallen asleep on the couch and only woken up at I had to go to the kitchen to make the little one a bottle and then decided to stay up since it was around 5 anyway. But last night I was up at 3 already to feed him and as Steve woke up he went to bed seeing that it was just too early to stay up. After the little one was fed I put him in the couch for a bit to make sure he was sleeping firmly before moving him into the bedroom but still he woke up quite a few times after being put in his own bed and apparently Steve woke up, maybe because I was cussing and throwing the covers to the side, quite annoyed with being woken up yet again again but also knowing that the little one does not do it to annoy me but because he's not feeling well.
The conversation this morning was:
Steve: "Aren't you tired?"
Me: "Not more than usual!"
Steve: "But he woke you up quite a few times!"
Me: "Not more than usual!"
He then looked at me strangely, looked about to say something before he changed his mind and went into the bathroom.
I think it was about time that he understood that when I say I'm tired because the little one woke up constantly I actually mean it.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar