onsdag den 25. januar 2012

Back to school...

Starting to learn a new language at the age of 29 should be awarded a medal, seriously! Stuck in a class, twice a week for 4 hours with people of all nationalities and personalities takes the starch out of even the most patient person and don't get me wrong, is not referring to myself as patient. I might be a lot of things but patient is not one of them. Elementary school was bad for me, I was a nerd and a bit weird, Boarding school was evil because I was too loud and too hyper and High School was Hell - Simple! So my theory is the older you get the worse school gets maybe because your personality develops and you get to really find out how annoying other people are or your patience diminishes and imbeciles start to get to you.
I cannot believe how grown people, from the age of at least 20 and up, can think that's it's okay to just speak their mind, guess what the answer is as loudly as possible while answering their cell and chatting with the person next to them. I just don't get it. Respect for the teacher? None of that either... and normal etiquette? Out the window.... things like this annoy the hell out of me, I am no angel but I know how to behave and I disturb the class as little as possible ... no, I swear, really!
So maybe I'm not the one with the problem, maybe it's the others.... all of them!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar