onsdag den 12. oktober 2011

Funny comments from Steve

Some of the funniest things happened when I was pregnant with Quinten:Late at night we are in bed, I'm around 7-8 months pregnant and Steve rolls to his side, I cuddle up behind him and put my bell against his back and my arm around him. The little one then starts kicking, kicking him in the back to what he grumpily replies that the baby is kicking him and he cannot sleep like that. I try not to laugh as I roll over on the other side. If it's tough on him then what about me?
Another night I was trying to roll my huge corpus over to the other side and since he was taking up most of the bed I had to bounce on the spot to get to my other side and Steve rolls over and, still in his sleep, tells me to lie still or I'll wake up the baby. To be honest, I would be the only one noticing but kind of him to take that into consideration.... I think
One thing should be said, we snore, I snore, Steve snores and Quinten snores.... and we can all keep one or the other awake with our snoring. One night Steve fell asleep before me and started sounding like croquet balls in a wood-chipping machine, I lie in silence until I give up and decide to go into the living room to either get some sleep or watch a movie, now reaching over I fumble in the process of getting my glasses and they slip through my fingers and bounced of the table a few times to what Steve rolls over and schysses me... right at the point I could have killed him but a split second later I was about to burst with laughter. You have to see the funny part of even the most annoying thing.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar