onsdag den 12. oktober 2011

How we met

Steve and I met playing WoW also known as World of Warcraft, an online RP-game for those who don't know it. I was with another guy, Martin, at that time and our wedding was planned for the following summer. I was so in love that I didn't see the problems and it took a long time before I was how much I was giving into the relationship and how little I was getting out of it. I have nothing bad to say about my ex-boyfriend/fiancée, he was my soulmate and I still love him but love isn't always enough. A month and a half before the wedding I freaked out, called it off and threw Martin out. It was the toughest thing I have ever done because I loved the guy but we had both changed, I was loosing myself and had lost himself long time ago and if it hadn't been for Steve I never would have had the courage to do it, I am, still to this day, terrified of being alone/single.
It didn't take long before Steve and I decided that it was going to be us and with my biological clock ticking so loudly I could barely hear the conversation we agreed on having children right away, so the baby-project started in August 2010, only a month after Martin and I were over. I had my spiral removed on Thursday, had my period Saturday and went to Belgium Tuesday, when I came home after 2 weeks I was pregnant, something my two cats noticed right away, they honestly wouldn't leave me alone.
We've only been together a little over a year and have a 5 month old son, things went extremely quick but I don't regret it one bit

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar